Explore Olivet Business School Degree Programs to find the fits you. We offer a business education that is designed to support your goals in working with Christian business ministries.
Students at OBS study a business discipline that prepares them to become business leaders in the academic field, pursue research projects, collaborate with other Christian businesses and organizations, enhance leadership skills, or start a business.
For information, choose from our Undergraduate BA or MBA Graduate program.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Degree Program Objectives
In the context of Olivet University's mission, completion of the Bachelor's in Business program will enable students to:
- Understand economic and financial theories and their application to the business setting.
- Understand production models and distribution systems and their roles in the value creation process.
- Demonstrate verbal, written and presentation communication skills appropriate for business environments.
- Exercise decision-making skills to solve business problems.
- Reflect critically on the relationship between business and Christian faith.
Master of Business Administration degree program objectives
In the context of Olivet University's mission, completion of the Master of Business Administration program will enable students to:
- Be prepared for effective Christian leadership in the field of business
- Relate the functional areas of business and long-range planning, implementation and control
- Analyze global business perspectives to find opportunities, develop strategies, solve problems in the business world
- Exercise the ability to interact with people of diverse backgrounds
- Articulate a biblical and theological understanding of the relationship between Christian faith and business