The Bachelor of Arts Degree Core is divided into two sub-areas: (1) General Education and Bible; (2) Theological Studies Core; and (3) General Ministry Skills. A detailed description of the course of study in the Degree Core can be found in the section Bachelor of Arts Degree Core above for in this catalog.
(1) General Education and Bible (92 units):
The following five mathematics and science courses are required for Business Major students.
The following five mathematics and science courses are required prerequisites for Business major courses.
(2) Theological Studies Core (16 units)
(3) General Ministry Skills (0 units)
Core Courses Requirements (32 units)
Students must complete 32 units of business major courses.
Ministry Practice Requirement (20 Units)
Students are required to enroll the internship course below each quarter throughout the course of study. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure timely, relevant employment and to comply with all applicable regulatory and reporting requirements.:
* Students taking a higher quarterly course load than required by the Bachelor of Arts program will need to register this course during the summer session(s) as well to ensure completing 11 quarters of internship by the time of graduation.
All Business Major students are required to take an additional 20 units of open elective courses.
1. Students can choose any undergraduate level courses from Olivet University International including courses from the Theology and IT Divisions..
2. PRAC301 Business Internship credits may be applied toward open electives.