Graduate students at Olivet University must fulfill the following Master’s degree requirements for graduation:
- Demonstrate proficiency in Bible knowledge with a passing score on the written comprehensive examination in the area of
Bible knowledge or required coursework (THEO200 and THEO210) in Bible and theology.
- Pass a total of 56 quarter hours: 48 quarter hours of professional studies, and at least 8 quarter hours of open electives.
- Maintain a 3.00 (B grade point average) in all Olivet University work.
- Receive a passing mark for all Christian Service and Chapel requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete the capstone project final paper.
- Complete all degree requirements within the 5-year time limit.
Satisfy all financial responsibilities to the university.
- Students are subject to the Master of Business Administration degree requirements of the Catalog of the year in which they entered.
The Master of Business Administration degree is normally fulfilled in two (2) years of study. Except under extenuating
circumstances, all requirements for the degree must be completed within four (4) years of the date of enrollment. Students who have
not completed the requirements within the four-year period must petition for extension every term, up to a maximum of five (5)
years from the date of enrollment, to remain in the program.