MBA students participate in supervised internship in the companies or non-profit organizations approved by OBS. Interns must have a total 120 hours of site contact hours to receive 4 quarter units. Emphasis is placed on the development of practical business skills with the integration of Biblical values and ethics in the business world.
MBA students are allowed to take Ministry Practicum up to two quarters. The students could register MPB700 Ministry PracticumII to continue their Ministry Practice experience after getting approval from the faculty mentor of the Ministry Program.
- Contribute to the professional development of the student through collaboration with professionals.
- Allow students to gain firsthand knowledge and understanding of their field, including the structures and skill-sets which affect them.
- Benefit companies or non-profit organizations by offering unique work/learn opportunities to future professionals.
- Test the students’ interests and desires for a career in their chosen field.
- Provide an opportunity for the students to apply classroom concepts in a practical setting through involvement on a variety of designated assignments.
- Develop professionalism, techniques and skills within their chosen field.