The OBS Master of Business Administration program is a 1-1/2 to 2 year graduate degree program that trains students as professional leaders in the field of business with a solid biblical foundation. The program provides students with the academic and practical training necessary for them to become competent and influential individuals in the field of business. Students interested in taking Olivet’s M.B.A. program online can do so only at Olivet University International’s eCampus.
In the context of Olivet University’s mission, completion of the Master of Business Administration program will enable students to:
- Understand the core concepts of business including financial, legal, management, and be able to apply these concepts in a business context.
- Have the ability to analyze the business environment, including research, finding market opportunities, developing strategies, and solving business problems.
- Develop the ability to interact with a of people, in the context of organizational leadership to cross-cultural business development.
- Have the ability to consider business in the context of stakeholder value maximization (economic and non-economic), which includes ethical considerations, including in relationship to Christian values.
- Develop the ability to create new business ventures utilizing various available resources within the context of a “Business as Mission” mindset.
- Articulate and defend the relationship between business skills and techniques with the Christian faith.